Happy National Pick Strawberries Day! (I love strawberries!)
The awesome Miri from Small Dolls Big Hearts nominated me for the Summer Tag! Thanks so much, Miri!! I don’t do tags that often, but this one looked super fun! 🙂
Thank the person who nominated you and give the link to their blog.
Nominate five other bloggers to do this tag.
Make up five summer themed questions or use the questions that the person who nominated you answered.
Do not ask any personal or inappropriate questions.
Please list these rules and the tags logo in your blog post.
Notify the bloggers you nominated and send them a link to your post.
Here are my answers to her questions! 🙂
1. Would you rather take a picture of bubbles or watermelon?
Watermelon! I love how summery it looks. XD
2. What’s your favorite summery color?
3. What’s your favorite part about summer?
I have less school to do!
4. Would you rather be inside or outside on a hot summer day?
5. What is your favorite summer activity?
Thanks for those awesome questions, Miri!
Here are my questions for the nominees! 🙂
1. What is your favorite kind of flower?
2. Do you have any summer traditions? If so, what are they?
3. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
4. Do you watch the summer Olympics?
5. What is your favorite outfit to wear in summer?
Feel free to do this tag even if I did not nominate you! 🙂 Thanks again, Miri!
Thank for reading, everyone!
Do you like tag posts? What do you not like about tag posts? Are you looking forward to summer?